participation in Ahmedabad auditions of MTV & ‘Maruti Suzuki Colors of Youth- Season 6'
This is in ref to our telephonic conversation about your College/Institute participation in Ahmedabad auditions of MTV & ‘Maruti Suzuki Colors of Youth- Season 6’ to be held on 2nd Feb, 2017 at IIM Ahmedabad.
This is a continuation to the successful run of the previous 5 seasons wherein we have always received an immense participation from across the best Colleges/Institutes like IIM, IIT, FMS, XLRI, SIBM, IIFT, NIFT, IHMamong others across 11 cities in India.
This year again, we take this opportunity to extend an invitation to your institute to participate in the sixth edition of ‘Maruti Suzuki Colors of Youth - Season 6’–a Hunt for India’s most Talented and Versatile Youth.
“Colors of Youth” (COY) – a unique path breaking initiative by Maruti Suzuki, is a National B-School & Professional College Challenge in which students would compete with each other by demonstrating their Versatile Personality & well rounded Talent. It will be telecasted on MTV as a reality show. The competition is:
• A TALENT HUNT in any category –
• Music (Vocal or Instrumental),
• Other (Stand-up comedy, Innovation, Car Graphics, Rapping, acting, painting or any unique talent etc.)
This year it will be contested across 11 cities at the selected Professional colleges/Institutes and Business school campuses, followed by 4 Zonal rounds and the Grand Finale in New Delhi. Undoubtedly, COY-Season 6 is posed to be a mega television show that will offer students a platform to showcase their Colors-Talent & Versatility to the country at large.
Highlights of Season 6:
· Coveted Panel of Celebrity judges-Miss. Lauren Gottlieb, Bollywood Actress & Versatile Dancer/Performer and Mr. Benny Dayal, a renowned Bollywood Singer of the ‘PappuCant Dance Saala’ fame .
· Special professional ‘Training Partners’to mentor the winners of the City Rounds in their respective cities. These mentors would prepare the City Round winners for their battle on stage at the Zonal Round and will provide a dedicated 5 day training before the Grand Finale. This is an effort to provide a holistic approach to enhance the talent and skill of the students discovered at Colors of Youth.
· Mega Prize for the winner of Season6- A sparkling new ‘Maruti Suzuki VitaraBrezza’. The Ist and IInd runners up will win exciting cash prizes along with recognition on the TV show.
We take this opportunity to invite your Institute to participate in ‘Maruti Suzuki Colors of Youth - Season 6’.
For any queries you may visit www.colorsofyouth.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are overwhelmed by the encouraging response that we have already started receiving. We look forward to your institute’s participation in this pioneering initiative. Please send us the list of all the interested participants from your institute on the above mentioned email-id for registration.
Team- Colors of Youth, Season 6
1. The participation would be restricted to students who are pursuing professional courses in any field.
2. All participants would be required to carry their own instruments or accessories for their performance at the auditions.
3. Allotted Time Duration for Performance would be – 90 seconds
4. All participants would be entitled to receive a Colors of Youth Goody bag and a participation certificate on the day of the audition.
5. Pick-up & drop facility may be provided in case more than 8 students participate from an institute.